Clark L. Permann, CFP®, CLU, ChFC®
Founder and President
- Member of the American Society of Financial Service Professionals, the Yakima Estate Planning Council, the Financial Planning Association, the American Institute of Certified Financial Planners, Past President of the Yakima Valley Association of Life Underwriters, 1996-1997.
- Attended Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah with a major in Political Science and minors in Economics, Spanish and Finance. He also completed advanced studies in financial planning through the American College in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania.
- LPL Registered Representative, Life Insurance Agent, LPL Registered Principal and CCO of Financial Management, Inc.
- Certified Financial Planner™, Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®).
- Has worked with hundreds of Americans on how to be better prepared for retirement.
- BSA / Eagle Scout.
- Enjoys playing piano.
- Involved in various charities.
- Lived in Idaho, Utah, and Washington.
- Member of National Ski Patrol - White Pass, WA.
- Married to Tanya and has four children.
- Enjoys skiing, waterskiing, snowmobiling, motor biking, and boating.